Colloidal silver is a popular home remedy for treating and preventing colds and flu. Some people believe that it can also help to treat other respiratory conditions such as asthma and bronchitis.
Inhaling colloidal silver is a great way to get the benefits of this natural remedy right to your lungs and respiratory system.
However, some people may not have access to a nebulizer and are looking for other ways to inhale colloidal silver. So, how to inhale it without a nebulizer?
There are a few different ways that you can inhale colloidal silver without the use of a nebulizer.
One way is to simply use a cotton ball or gauze pad soaked in colloidal silver and held close to your nose. You can then take deep breaths through your nose, allowing the colloidal silver to enter your lungs.
This will allow you to inhale the colloidal silver particles and get them right into your lungs.
What is Colloidal Silver?
Colloidal silver is a liquid solution that contains tiny particles of silver suspended in water. People use it as a natural treatment for various conditions, including infections, asthma, and cancer.
It’s typically used as an alternative to antibiotics and other medications, but can also be taken orally. When inhaled through a nebulizer, the particles are dispersed into the lungs where they are absorbed by the body.
Some people believe that inhaling colloidal silver can help treat the coronavirus (COVID-19). However, there is no evidence to support this claim. In fact, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has warned against using colloidal silver as a treatment for any illness or disease.
If you’re interested in trying colloidal silver, it’s important to speak with your doctor first. Inhaling colloidal silver can be dangerous and cause serious side effects, including kidney damage, brain damage, and death.
How To Inhale Colloidal Silver Without Nebulizer?
Colloidal silver uses range from treating sinus infections and congestion to colds, flu, and bronchitis. Some people use it as an ear drop to help heal ear infections.
Usually, it’s ideal to inhale the colloidal silver with a nebulizer like TruNeb. However, not everyone has a nebulizer of their own. It’s a good thing that you can inhale colloidal silver without a nebulizer.
There are ways that you use to inhale it without a nebulizer, they’re follows:
One way to inhale colloidal silver without a nebulizer is by using a sinus rinse bottle. The size and weight of the bottle will determine how much silver you need to use.
Add one half to one teaspoon of silver to eight ounces of distilled water in the bottle. Insert the nozzle into your nostril and squeeze the bottle gently to release the solution into your nasal cavity.
Repeat this process for each nostril. You can do this several times a day as needed.
Another way to inhale colloidal silver is by using a neti pot. This is a small pot with a long spout that is designed specifically for nasal rinses.
Fill the pot with eight ounces of distilled water and add one-half to one teaspoon of silver. Tilt your head over the sink and place the spout of the pot in your upper nostril.
Gently pour the solution into your nasal cavity, allowing it to flow through your nose and out your other nostril.
Repeat this process for each nostril. You can do this several times a day as needed.
The Benefits of Using Colloidal Silver
Colloidal silver is a popular home remedy with a long history of use. Proponents claim that it can be used to treat a wide variety of conditions, including everything from the common cold to cancer.
While there is no scientific evidence to support these claims, colloidal silver does have some proven benefits, Such as:
- A powerful antibiotic. Colloidal silver can kill bacteria, viruses, and fungi. This makes it an effective treatment for conditions like sinus infections, bronchitis, and ear infections.
- Reduces inflammation. Colloidal silver can help reduce inflammation throughout the body. This makes it a good choice for people with conditions like arthritis and asthma.
- Promotes healing. Colloidal silver can speed up the healing process by helping to repair tissue and fight infection.
- Effective treatment for skin conditions. Colloidal silver can be used to treat a wide variety of skin conditions, including acne, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Natural preservative. Colloidal silver can be used as a natural preservative for food and cosmetics.
- Boosts the immune system. Colloidal silver can help to boost the immune system, making it more effective at fighting off infection and disease.
If you’re looking for an all-natural way to treat a wide variety of conditions, colloidal silver may be worth considering.
Are There Any Risks of Inhaling Colloidal Silver Without Nibelizer?
While colloidal silver is considered safe when used topically or taken orally, there is some concern about the potential risks of inhaling it.
When inhaled, the silver particles can enter the lungs and cause irritation. Inhaling colloidal silver can also lead to silver build-up in the body, which can cause problems such as skin discoloration and kidney damage.
Nebulizers are devices that help to break up liquid into small droplets, making it easier to inhale.
As a result, using a nebulizer may help to reduce the risks associated with inhaling colloidal silver.
How to Avoid Risks When Inhaling Colloidal Silver Without A Nebulizer?
When used correctly, colloidal silver is a safe and effective way to improve respiratory health. However, there are a few things to keep in mind when using it to avoid risks.
- First, it is important to use clean water when preparing the silver solution.
- Second, be sure to use a nebulizer that is specifically designed for colloidal silver, as some nebulizers can release harmful chemicals into the solution.
- Finally, it is best to avoid inhaling the solution for more than 10 minutes at a time to prevent lung irritation.
By following these simple tips, you can safely and effectively improve your respiratory health with colloidal silver.
How Does Silver Work?
Silver is a naturally occurring element that has been used for centuries for its antimicrobial properties. Silver ions have the ability to kill bacteria and viruses by binding to and disabling their cellular enzymes. This process is known as “oxidation.”
Is Silver Effective Against Covid-19?
Yes, silver has been shown to be effective against a number of viruses, including the coronavirus that causes Covid-19. In one study, researchers found that silver nanoparticles were able to kill up to 99.9% of the Covid-19 virus within 5 minutes of contact.
How Do I Inhale Silver?
There are a few different ways to inhale silver, but the most common method is through a nebulizer. A nebulizer is a device that turns liquid medicine into a fine mist that can be inhaled through a mask or mouthpiece. Nebulizers are available for purchase online or at most drugstores.
How Often Should I Inhale Silver?
The frequency with which you inhale silver will depend on your health condition and your doctor’s recommendations. For example, if you have asthma, your doctor may recommend that you use a nebulizer daily to help prevent attacks.
Are There Any Side Effects Associated with Inhaling Silver?
Some people may experience minor side effects when they first start using a nebulizer, such as a headache, dizziness, or dry mouth. However, these side effects are usually temporary and will go away with continued use of the device.
Colloidal silver is made from electrically-charged particles suspended in a liquid. These particles are so small that they can pass through cell membranes and cause the release of vital protein-manufacturing compounds, including glutathione, from within the cells. Studies have shown that these compounds help to kill bacteria with no side effects.
Colloidal silver is better known for its ability to prevent or kill bacteria than to heal a cold or flu when taken as a preventive measure. It does this by producing an antimicrobial effect. The silver component of the colloidal suspension works to destroy bacteria and viruses, and it also enhances the activity of your immune system.
Benefits of Colloidal Silver
Colloidal silver is known to be a powerful antibiotic and antiviral agent. It can kill bacteria, fungi, viruses, parasites, and other pathogens. That is why colloidal silver has been used in hospitals for over 100 years as a treatment for often deadly infections.
Colloidal silver can help with many conditions associated with aging, such as arthritis and fibromyalgia. Many people who have suffered from chronic fatigue syndrome have been helped by using colloidal silver regularly.
Recent studies have shown that Colloidal Silver can be used to effectively treat COVID-19. Inhalation is one of the most effective methods of delivery for this treatment.
How to Inhale Colloidal Silver?
One way to take this important medicine is through the lungs. People who are experiencing trouble breathing because of the cold often benefit from taking colloidal silver by inhalation. This delivery method helps deliver larger amounts of colloid into the lungs, which then gets into the bloodstream via the pulmonary vein.
If you prefer, you can use a nebulizer instead of inhaling it with a plastic bag. A nebulizer produces a mist that is easy to breathe in. Using a nebulizer for the inhalation of colloidal silver is probably the easiest way to get this medicine when your symptoms are very severe.
Related: How Long Can You Use A Nebulizer?
How do you Inhale Colloidal Silver without a Nebulizer?
If you don’t have a nebulizer, don’t worry. You can still take this medicine. Here are some ways you can use to inhale colloidal silver without a nebulizer:
1. If you don’t have a nebulizer, you can inhale the silver mist using a plastic bag. Place one to two teaspoons of the colloid into the bag (depending on how much of your face needs treatment) and breathe it in for about five minutes. Keep sufficient distance from mouth and nose for breathing out.
2. You can put one to two teaspoons of the colloid into a plastic bag, press out the air, seal it and inhale by placing it over your nose and mouth.
3. You can also put one to two teaspoons of the colloid into a plastic bag, apply more than that on your skin using an atomizer (a small sprayer), and then breathe in. It is the most convenient way to inhale when you are at home.
4. Another way you can use a syringe is to inhale the colloid. This method is convenient and practical when you are in bed or in another place where it is difficult to move around.
5. Another easy way is to mix the colloidal silver and water into a small bowl. If you have a small towel, then put it into the bowl. Slowly inhale while keeping your head over the bowl. It’s also convenient when you want to spray your face with it without worrying about getting it all over yourself.
Five Important Tips
If you are going to use a plastic bag or anything else like this to inhale colloidal silver, remember these tips:
a. Don’t inhale the silver in a plastic bag for more than five minutes at a time. Changes in humidity can cause the silver to be released into the air and go into your lungs. This is called clouding; if you are not careful, you’ll inhale it.
b. Cover your mouth and nose with the plastic bag or whatever you are using to prevent breathing too much of the colloid into your lungs.
c. Don’t use a plastic bag that was treated with chlorine or bleach. Chlorine and bleach can harm your lungs if you inhale them for more than five minutes.
d. Don’t put the colloid into a plastic bag unless it contains the sealer package of the silver, which confirms that the silver is pure enough.
e. Don’t put the colloid into a plastic bag if you can smell anything other than the silver. I’ve seen some bags that are clear enough to look inside before using them, and it’s easy to see which ones are cloudy or have something floating in them.
Using a nebulizer is probably the easiest way to get this medicine. But you can use other methods for inhaling colloidal silver to get it into your bloodstream.
Risks of Inhaling Colloidal Silver
It is not uncommon for people to have allergic reactions to colloidal silver. Symptoms can include fever, irritation of the throat and mouth, and body aches – however, in rare instances, this medication can cause death if left untreated. Doctors recommend that individuals who suspect they are allergic to colloidal silver should stop taking it immediately and contact their doctors.
People who suffer from a deficiency in the enzymes needed to metabolize colloidal silver should not use it. If you are taking any medication, including prescriptions, please check with your doctor before using colloidal silver.
If these reactions occur and you experience side effects, stop using them. If a rash or swelling is experienced, do not use this medication. If a reaction does occur and you have questions about it, get medical attention immediately.
How to Avoid Risks When Inhaling Colloidal Silver
You can reduce your chances of having an allergic reaction to colloidal silver if you follow these instructions:
- Do not use colloidal silver for every minor illness or injury that comes along. Your body will be able to fight off the most common illnesses and injuries without the aid of this medication. Also, overuse may cause an immune-suppression effect (which means your immune system will not react as well to disease and infection).
- Use the smallest recommended amount of colloidal silver for each condition each time you take it. The body-size of the particles varies widely. The optimal dose for one person may be too much for another.
- If you take high doses of colloidal silver, you may experience an imbalanced immune system that causes more adverse side effects than the original illness.
- For internal use only, avoid taking large doses of colloidal silver in a short period of time. Use no more than two tablespoons per week or two teaspoons per month.
- Store this medicine in a cool, dry place. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat and light.
Have you been searching for a portable nebulizer machine? The TruNeb™ is a compact and portable nebulizer with an inhaler tip. It generates short bursts of concentrated, humidified vapor to support the healing process and provide relief.
If you don’t have a Portable Nebulizer from TruNeb, then you can take colloidal silver from the available ways. All of these methods are acceptable, but you need to be careful that you don’t inhale too much of the colloidal silver.
Inhaling colloidal silver without a nebulizer is possible with the use of a neti pot.
We’ve outlined the two ways for you to use the colloidal silver without a nebulizer. Both of these methods were tested and if carefully used they’re completely risk-free.
If you follow them properly you can enjoy the benefits of using colloidal without using a nebulizer.